AuditXL auditing provides the ability to immediately evaluate an organization's management, compliance and process systems and to develop clear action plans to correct areas of concern. AuditXL auditing architecture is comprised of a hierarchical structure of Key Elements, Requirements and Assessment Questions and is used in the design and implementation of the compliance evaluation and remediation process.
AuditXL's Auditing Screen enables auditors/inspectors to easily:
- Answer assessment questions through pull down menus.
- Add comments and recommendations to answered findings. For each assessment question, if recommendation text is inserted, the system will prompt the user to initiate a corrective action plan.
- If scoring is used and the auditor/inspector has permission, observe audit scores in real time for entire audit, Key Elements, Requirements and Assessment Questions.
- Uncover non-conformities as the audit is being performed.
- Action items are dynamically created and placed in the planning component for each non-conformity uncovered. The auditor/inspector also has the option, and will be prompted, to initiate a corrective action plan at this point, provided any text was inserted into the recommendation field.
- Assign risk assessment levels (consequence and likelihood) based on a pre-defined risk assessment matrix.
- For reference purposes, dynamically assign supporting documentation links to items such as photographs and/or corporate or third party documents or web pages that relate to findings, best practices, policy/procedures, standards, protocols, etc. These links are specific to an assessment question answered for a specific audit.
- For reference purposes, at the key element, requirement and/or assessment question level, link to pre-defined corporate or third party electronic documents or web pages that relate to best practices, policy/procedures, standards, protocols, etc.
- For ease of use, filter and display assessment questions that have not been answered, or answered with "not observed" or "not applicable."
- For additional ease of use, the ability to set all assessment answers in the audit, key element or requirement levels to "not applicable", "not observed", 100% or 0%.
- Navigate between audits easily through a pull down menu.
- Display audit statistics on all answer score types for score counts and score percentages and, additionally, export this information to excel spreadsheets for analysis, reporting and/or importation to other systems.
Request for AuditXL Product:
3 Minute Movie with Audio(*),  Information or Demonstration
(* Note: When viewing the AuditXL 3 minute movie, please keep in mind that the movie is based on an EH&S scenario. AuditXL, however, can be applied to any business process.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Return from AuditXL Auditing to:
Home Page or Business Process Management Tools