AuditXL planning provides an organized method for developing CAPA corrective action plans to correct system non-conformities that were identified during an audit (the path from where you are to where you want to be). During the audit process, AuditXL determines if each answer given by the auditor/inspector constitutes a non-conformity. If the answer does constitute a non-conformity, an Action Item is automatically created and placed in the Planning component. From these Action Items, corrective action plans are developed, and:
AuditXL enables users to easily:
- Assign individuals to tasks to correct non-conformities.
- Allocate budgets and hours to the task.
- Assign due dates for the entire corrective action plan.
- Assign due dates for each task created.
- Email individuals automatically of assigned tasks and due dates.
- Escalate email notification automatically to authorized individuals (usually supervisory personnel) when task due dates are approaching or passed due.
- When tasks and corrective actions are completed, optionally require approval by authorized individual(s) through the email notification system. These notifications can be tied to the level of risk associated with the non-conformity that is associated with the corrective action.
- Provide supporting documentaton such as photographs, documents and/or web pages when the corrective action is completed.
- Automatic priortization of non-conformities based on a 3x3, 4x4 or 5x5 Risk Matrix.
- Filter on assessment question priorities (normal, elevated or critical) for ease of use and priortization of activities.
- Corrective action plans, including their progress, can be monitored on a real-time basis.
Request for AuditXL Product:
3 Minute Movie with Audio(*),  Information  or  Demonstration
(* Note: When viewing the AuditXL 3 minute movie, please keep in mind that the movie is based on an EH&S scenario.   AuditXL, however, can be applied to any business process.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Return from AuditXL Planning to:
Home Page   or   Business Process Management Tools