Computer monitoring software from SPECTOR 360 monitors, captures, and analyzes ALL user and user group activity including: emails sent and received, chat/IM, websites visited, applications/programs accessed, web searches, file transfers, keystrokes typed with keylogger technology and data printed or saved to removable devices.
See User Activity Across Time, In Context
In addition to capturing raw activity and event data, SPECTOR 360's computer monitoring software captures actual screen snapshots, enabling you to thread the raw data to a visual record capable of being replayed DVR-style. This allows you to see user activity, across time, within context. Given this continuous visual accounting, you can make decisions, and take action, with confidence.
Active or Focus Time: A Key Distinction
SPECTOR 360's computer monitoring software also distinguishes between active time and focus time. This means that you can tell the difference between an application opened and left idle, and one that is opened and actively used. When working to optimize productivity, improve training, and gather application metering data, this distinction is invaluable.
Why SPECTOR 360?
The Top 5 Reasons organizations turn to SPECTOR 360 User Activity Monitoring:
- Track and enforce electronic Acceptable Use Policies
- Protect valuable Intellectual Property and trade secrets
- Identify security breaches and risks
- Monitor and audit compliance requirements
- Benchmark user productivity
You can also use SPECTOR 360 to:
- Recover lost communications such as email, chat, and IM
- Assist Help Desk with computer recovery
- Eliminate or minimize legal liability
- Obtain data to support accusations of wrongdoing or provide proof of innocence
- Eliminate or minimize security breaches
- Detect the use of organization resources to conduct illegal or unethical activities
Spector 360's computer monitoring software enables you to Monitor your employees' PC and Internet usage, Analyze trends and patterns, Search for specific details, Investigate when something seems amiss, and Report your findings all from the convenience of your desktop. All of these functions can be performed across the following events and activities:
Keyword Alerts, Audit Trails, and Peace of Mind
Beyond its powerful capture and analysis functions, SPECTOR 360's computer monitoring software offers instant keyword alerts and complete audit trails so you can dig deep into the issues most critical to your organization. Keyword alerts are an invaluable way to quickly and instantly learn if users have acted in ways that require immediate notification or action. The keyword alerts can be customized, allowing you to insert tokens for the key data fields you are interested in, including fields such as "triggering event," "user" or "user group," "time stamp," or "computer name."
Additionally, SPECTOR 360 offers complete Administrator Audit trails and reports of Control Center Activity. This feature ensures all vital changes, such as client installs, client uninstalls, changes in profiles, and changes in user group members are captured and displayed in an intuitive "before" and "after" manner.
In the final analysis, SPECTOR 360 offers what is perhaps the most elusive and valuable business benefit of all: the peace of mind you attain by having captured, analyzed, and acted ... appropriately, decisively, and with confidence.
Easy-to-Read Reports... Just Click!
SPECTOR 360 takes the recorded activity from each user's PC, Mac, or laptop, feeds that information into a database and provides more than 75 built-in, easy-to-read, comprehensive Quick View reports. Plus, it's easy to create unlimited custom reports to suit your organization's specific needs.
Using SPECTOR 360's powerful Quick View reports, you will quickly find answers to questions such as:
- How are users communicating with customers and each other?
- Are employees or contractors visiting inappropriate or dangerous websites?
- Which applications are used most? See this information detailed by Active Time, Total Time, and Focus Time
- Who is accessing, transferring, and printing sensitive IP?
- Who is ignoring Acceptable Use Policies by posting information to Facebook on organization time?
- Who is leaking confidential information or valuable trade secrets ... accidentally or for personal gain?
- Which users are disclosing information in violation of industry compliance rules and regulations?
- Who is involved in antiquated, outdated, or inefficient work processes?
- Which users are transferring data to removable media like USB drives, CDs, or DVDs?
Plus ... Internet Filtering
In addition to the most advanced and comprehensive User Activity Monitoring available, SPECTOR 360's computer monitoring software permits you to proactively control how users access the web by integrating Internet Filtering. Using SPECTOR 360's Internet Filtering feature, you can block access to specific web sites or to categories you deem inappropriate. With more than thirty predefined Internet Filtering categories, using SPECTOR 360 you can restrict Internet access by individual, group, department, division, or the entire organization.
Capture, Analyze, and Act
Global organizations of all sizes and industries use SPECTOR 360 to address the following top-of-mind issues:
- Protect their assets and reduce insider theft
- Improve efficiency and optimize productivity
- Track and review activity around compliance and regulatory mandates
Spector 360's computer monitoring software empowers an organization to address its productivity, ethics, security, and compliance concerns head on, by monitoring computer and Internet usage across the entire organization day and night, 365 days a year.