Spector 360 Product Overview
Spector 360 is the most advanced employee monitoring and filtering tool available on the market today, designed to provide businesses with a high-level view of all their employees’ PC and Internet activity and allow full control of what web sites your employees can access. With these spy tools including employee monitoring software and internet monitoring software, Spector 360 will significantly prevent, reduce or eliminate the problems associated with abuse. When you absolutely need to know how your employees are using company resources, Spector 360 is the application of choice.
Spector 360 Empowers You To:- P L U S -
- Record Employees Activities
- Recover Lost Crucial Communications (Email, Chat & Instant Messages)
- Assist Help Desk Staff With PC Recovery
- Monitor Ongoing Employee Performance and PC Proficiency
- Obtain Proof to Support Accusations of Wrongdoing
- Reduce Security Breaches
- Detect the Use of Company Resources to Engage in Illegal or Unethical Activities
- Limit Legal Liability (including Sexual and Racial Harassment)
Obtain a High-Level View on How Your Employees Are Using Company PCs and the Internet
With Spector 360 employee monitoring you can quickly view trend information on:
You can generate high-level employee monitoring management reports on of any of this information with a click of your mouse.
- Web Site Usage
- Email and Webmail Usage
- Application Usage
- Instant Message and Chat Usage
- Online Searches Performed
- File Transfer Activity
- Document Tracking
- Keyword Alert Activity
- Network Activity, and
- User Activity/Inactivity
Get Immediate Answers To Questions Such As:
These are just a few of the questions that can be answered by Spector 360.
- What web sites are being visited most frequently and who is spending the most time browsing the web? Are these web sites work-related?
- Which employees are engaging in chat or instant messaging? Is it work-related?
- Who is using Hotmail, AOL mail, Gmail or Yahoo mail to communicate sensitive documents?
- What are employees searching for on Google, Yahoo, MSN and AOL?
- Who is sending the most email with attachments and where is it going? What is contained in those attachments? Is the employee authorized to send out this information?
- What are the top programs being run and are any of them non-work-related?
- Which employees are playing games like Solitaire at work? How much time are they spending playing games?
- Who is transferring the most files and what exactly are they sending out and to whom are they sending these files?
- Who is saving confidential information to removable media like flash drives or CDs or DVDs?
- Who is printing company sensitive files?
- Who are the top violators of those keywords that indicate abuse (e.g.: sex, guns, gambling)
- Which employees type the most? Which type the least?
- Which employees use the most network bandwidth and why?
- Who is arriving at work late and leaving to go home early?
- Who takes the most breaks throughout the day?
Request for Spector 360 Product:   Information  or  Demonstration
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Return from Employee Monitoring to:
Home Page   or   Computer Monitoring Software