Security compliance is inclusive of a corporation's security requirements for physical areas such as:
- Maritime Port and Vessel, etc.
As well as non-physical security requirements for areas such as:
- Homeland Security
- HIPAA Compliance
- Information Technology including:
- FISMA (Federal Information Security Information Act)
- COBIT (Control OBjectives for Information and related Technology)
- CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor)
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
In all cases, these entities relate to and integrate with each other to help facilitate:
- ISO 27000
- ISO 27001
- ISO 17799
- FDA FSMA
- NERC CIP - North American Electric Reliability Corp - Critial Infrastructure Protection
- Security Audit
- Information Technology Audit
- Security Risk Assessment
- Maritime Security
- Port Security
- HIPAA Security
- Information Security Management System
The ability to measure security risk in modern times is critical. Users of AuditXL with the need for such systems have the ability to easily create security modules to perform risk assessment.
AuditXL provides a well organized, extremely easy-to-use method of measuring and reporting on security compliance. This is achieved through user developed and maintained AuditXL modules built from inception addressing management systems and compliance audit systems, or, through customized versions of the modules previously developed and currently available to our clients.
With AuditXL's "Developer" component, users may easily build a customized management system or compliance audit system module(s) to meet their organization's security requirements, thereby rendering an automated technique to measure, report, and uncover non-conformities in a security management system.
Non-conformities are uncovered while the audit is taking place. Subsequently, for those non-conformities uncovered, corrective action plans would be developed, implemented and monitored by the person(s) performing the audit, by other(s) to whom the task is assigned, or by a collaborative effort from both.